- Members only pay $4 per court, per half hour (you choose how you want to split that with your playing partner/s)
- Non-members pay $10 casual entry fee in addition to court hire fee.
- You are also then entitled to use other facilities such as the fitness centre, climbing wall, showers and group fitness classes (except spin - fees apply).
- The UC RecCentre has 2 squash courts available, one of which is glass back
- These can be booked up to 7 days ahead
- 30min or 60min bookings only
- Busy times are 4-7pm weekdays. Good chance of getting a walk-in booking at other times
Booking a court
- Call reception on 364 2433 or book in person at the counter
- Payment required on arrival and prior to game commencement
- 1 hour notice of cancellation is appreciated (or a court fee may still be charged on your next booking)
- Booking a court means you agree to Rules of Use of Squash Courts
- Racquets and balls can be hired from reception if you don’t have your own
- $5 per racquet, $1 per ball
- Safety glasses available at no cost
- A fee may be charged for equipment returned that is damaged or broken